Thursday, December 02, 2004

moving right along

this week saw four days of me getting up at an ungodly hour and running three miles in the park. and today will be a second kundalini yoga class for the week. already this has increased my mood by a factor of 1.4, but has made me more tired by a factor of 14.8. in any event, i think endorphins might replace my nicotine, cannabinoid, and norepinephrine addictions, if given enough time. check back with me in a month. if i'm still keeping up the physical fitness and mental stability regimen and my crisis isn't over, i'll be running a lottery to see who wants to chase a bottle of prozac with a bottle of vodka with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

I want to go running too. You guys should let me know when you are going so I can come with.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home