Monday, January 10, 2005

moving right along: part II

so a month ago i said check back with me in a month about my mental and physical fitness regime.

i've completely quit smoking cigarettes and pot for all of 2005. and that's not a joke. i'm still running in the park in the mornings. and that's not a joke. and my crisis is, for the most part, over. guess there's no need for those bottles of vodka and prozac after all.

un-fucking-believable what a blog can do for the soul.

i also just started a new lab rotation in grad school. it's a whole world of new beginnings. as dale cooper moved from one red room to the next, here i plunge into yet another dreamworld of my own creation.

oh yeah. and i just started enjoying coffee a whole lot. i'm never going to be one of those too-much-coffee people, but for now, every time i have a cup of coffee in the morning, i have this huge smile on my face. it's so much fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home